A Dreamer defined under the 2009 version of the Senate bill DREAM Act must:
- Not have entered the United States on a non-immigrant Visa.
- Have proof of having arrived in the United States before age 16.
- Have proof of residence in the United States for at least five consecutive years since their date of arrival.
- If male, have registered with the Selective Service.
- Be between the ages of 12 and 35 at the time of bill enactment.
- Have graduated from an American high school, obtained a GED, or been admitted to an institution of higher education.
- Be of good moral character.
These poor souls entered our country through no fault of their own, so they should be awarded United States Citizenship. This is the thinking of the liberals. These are future voters is the thinking of the Democratic and Republican establishment.
Some Progressives say our Nation can’t survive without these illegal immigrants, because they have babies. Research says that a culture needs a fertility rate of 2.11 to survive. The fertility rate in the United States as of 2011 is 1.9. Americans don’t have the minimum of 2.1 children “necessary” to sustain a culture. No nation has ever recovered from a fertility rate of 1.9
Self proclaimed philanthropists like Bill Gate want Immigration Reform to bring talent into this country. But He also wants to use vaccinations to sterilize our population as well. These sterilizations must be reserved for the untalented people, citizens or not.
This is a problem we are constantly told that we must compromise our core values on. We can’t care for our own citizens that are hungry, homeless, disabled and unemployed, but we must sacrifice more to care for these poor children of criminal parents who jumped a fence, let their Visas or green cards expire. And it most certainly is politically incorrect to state that some are bonafide hard-core criminals.
Just forget for a moment they broke our laws entering the US illegally therefore have no regard for our Rule of Law. The media including FOX can’t get enough of human interest stories showing how devastating it will be to children who have parents of two different nationalities, one of which is not legal here in America, to be separated. Oh how they propagandize the entire argument to ensure the Dreamers can stay.
A Fox News anchor said on June 17, 2013, “No one wants to send the Dreamers home.”
I raise my hand and say emphatically, “I do!”
As of today
- 24,739,419 are the amount of illegal immigrants in our country
- $397,461,327,924 Cost of Social Services Since 1996
- 4,986,558 Anchor Babies Since 2002
- 839,390 Illegal Alien Fugitives
- $168,444,677,525 Cost of Illegals in K-12 Since 1996
- 13,313,188 Skilled Jobs Provided to Illegal Aliens
- $113,000,000,000 is the net cost per year, because of illegal immigration
As of today in America
- 11,800,000 are unemployed in May 2013
- 633,782 were homeless January 2012
- 38% of the homeless were unsheltered, living on the streets, or in cars, abandoned buildings, or other places not intended for human habitation.
- 48,000,000 are on food stamps
- 4,300,000 are receiving welfare
- $16,872,000,000,000 is the total U.S. debt
- $53,381 is the amount of Debt per person
- $148,270 is the amount of debt per taxpayer
 “Bill Text111th Congress (2009-2010)S.729.IS.” Http://thomas.loc.gov. The Library of Congress, 2009. Web. 18 June 2013. <>
 Overberg, Paul. “As U.S. Birth Rate Drops, Concern for the Future Mounts.” USA Today. Gannett, 13 Feb. 2013. Web. 18 June 2013. <>
 Haven. “Fun With Numbers Until It Isn’tLiberty Pell.” Liberty Pell. Libertypell.com, 2 Apr. 2013. Web. 18 June 2013. <>
 “Bill Gates: U.S. Is Throwing Talent Away -Video.” CNNMoney. Cable News Network, 1 Jan. 2013. Web. 18 June 2013. <>
 Gates, Bill. “View Movie.” Wipe Out Humans. Http://archive.org, 10 Mar. 2001. Web. 18 June 2013. <>
 “Immigration Counters.com – Live Counters, News, Resources.” Immigration Counters.com – Live Counters, News, Resources. Immigrationcounters.com, 17 June 2013. Web. 17 June 2013. <>
“Illegal Immigration a $113 Billion a Year Drain on U.S. Taxpayers.” PR Newswire. Prnewswire.com, 6 July 2009. Web. 18 June 2013. <>
 “The Employment Situation – May 2013.” Bureau of Labor Statistics. Bls.gov, May 2013. Web. 17 June 2013. <>
 “The State of Homelessness in America 2013.” National Alliance to End Homelessness:. Endhomelessness.org, 8 Apr. 2013. Web. 18 June 2013. <>
 Randall, Kate. “World Socialist Web Site.” US Food Stamp Use Swells to a Record 47.8 Million -. Wsws.org, 29 Mar. 2013. Web. 18 June 2013. <>
 “Welfare Statistics.” Statistic Brain RSS. Statisticbrain.com, 15 Oct. 2012. Web. 18 June 2013. >
 “U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time.” U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time. Usdebtclock.org, 18 June 2018. Web. 18 June 2013. <>